Thursday 4 October 2012

Confession




If you pretend not to recognize my name; if an invisible hand deletes all the CCTV camera records of us together; if Kakao server crashes and there no more be any history of us ever communicating; if someone goes and deletes my mailbox; if I can never turn that cell phone, that has your last messages, on; if it all looks like you never happened; if the whole world call me delusional…………, I know you were real! Because I feel your fingers on my right shoulder every time I sing “잊지 말아요”; because I often find myself standing in front of the juice shelf in the grocery store; because I notice when someone buys cigarette; because I sing kids songs when I’m stuck in the traffic; because I can’t listen to Roly Poly without your voice ringing in my head; because even hearing “당연하죠” makes me smile; because I like Thursdays; ………………. 
Because my tears always fall when I think about you!  



No comments:

Post a Comment