Wednesday 28 November 2012

A Note to Myself


I think I need help, I just don’t know how to go about it! I’m becoming way too annoying… for myself and all those whom I care about! 
I’ve approached few people, but no one seems to really have time for me and my complications! And my pride is still too much to let me show my weakness to everyone… the funny thing is that people around me don’t mention anything! Am I that good of an actress?! Have they really not noticed, or they are just trying to be nice to make me feel good!? 
Now that I’ve decided to live for a bit longer, I may as well try to make it easier for myself. I might even eventually feel better and hopefully put this whole thing behind! Meanwhile, I feel I need help before my behavior get's out of control!

Note: don't make any decision for at least a week, you are not in any form qualified for that at the moment....
Note: not living is not an option at the moment. you have already considered the logistics of it....
Note: don't expect.... Just don't!


No comments:

Post a Comment